FENDER LIMITED EDITION HM STRAT
- ลำตัวกีต้าร์ทำจากไม้เบสวู้ด (Basswood)
- ปิ๊กอัพกีต้าร์แบบ high-gain
- สเกลความยาวที่ 25.1 นิ้ว
- รัศมีความโค้งของฟิงเกอร์บอร์ดที่ 17 นิ้ว
- เฟรตจำนวน 24 เฟรตขนาดจัมโบ้
The limited-edition HM Strat sports the same unique look and specs that helped the ’88-92 models compete with the hot-rodded Strat impersonators of the day. Built in the same factory as the original, the HM (for Heavy Metal) Strat features a narrow “C” neck, with unique 25.1” scale, 17” radius maple or rosewood fingerboard with 24 Jumbo frets for nearly effortless bends and technical fretwork. A Floyd Rose Special recessed bridge keeps everything perfectly in-tune even after the deepest dive-bombs and the high-gain HSS pickup configuration delivers hot humbucker tones in the bridge that can be split for more traditional Strat sounds when combined with the single coil neck and middle pickups. Other features include Gotoh tuners, molded ‘F’ logo knobs and black headcap with highly stylized ‘80s-era “STRAT” silk logo.
Available in four original era-correct Day-Glo colors – Frozen Yellow, Flash Pink, Ice Blue and Bright White.
- Basswood body
- Custom high-gain pickups
- Maple neck with maple of rosewood fingerboard
- 25.1” scale with 17” radius and 24 jumbo frets
- Floyd Rose® Special tremolo system
Basswood is a lightweight wood with balanced tone that pairs well with hot humbucking pickups. The custom Strat body features a sharper radius, shaved neck heel and contours for upper fret access.
CUSTOM HIGH-GAIN PICKUPS
Custom HM humbucking pickup in the bridge offers punch and sustain perfect for hard rock and heavy metal, while the HM single-coil Strat pickups in the neck and middle deliver classic Fender tones.
THIN C PROFILE NECK WITH 17” RADIUS FINGERBOARD
The Thin "C" neck profile has fast action and the super-flat 17" radius fingerboard allows choke-free bends.
FLOYD ROSE LOCKING TREM
Allows subtle vibrato, deep bends and dive bombs to be performed while keeping the instrument perfectly in tune.
COIL-SPLIT TOGGLE SWITCH
Allows bridge pickup to be split for more traditional Fender sounds.
A distinctive feature of the original HM Strat, the highly-stylized "STRAT" headstock logo with matching color stripe is faithfully recreated here.
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Body Shape: Stratocaster®
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Scale Length: 25.1" (638 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 17" (432mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose® Special Locking
- Nut Width: 1.66" (42.1 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Bridge Pickup: HM Humbucking
- Middle Pickup: HM Single Coil
- Neck Pickup: HM Single Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Switching: 5-Position Blade Switch
- Configuration: HSS
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® Special Double-Locking Tremolo (Recessed)
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh® Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: None
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Deluxe Gig Bag